Jackie’s wry, whimsical, and often strange poems also appear in journals such as The Asheville Poetry Review, Chautauqua, Columbia Poetry Review, New Ohio Review, Nimrod International Journal, Pleiades, Poet Lore, River Styx, Salamander, and Spillway. Her fiction chapbook, Our Lives Became Unmanageable, experiments with fragmented narrative structures.
- I Heard a River Downstairs (Verse Daily, reprinted from The Asheville Review and Secret Formulas & Techniques of the Masters)
- Under Anesthesia, I Remember a Watermelon with Slippery Seeds (Rogue Agent)
- Biology 101 (Poets Reading the News)
- Stopping by the Columbarium on a Sunny Afternoon (New Ohio Review)
- Poems from Secret Formulas & Techniques of the Masters (Brick Road Poetry Press)
- Excerpt from Our Lives Became Unmanageable (Omnidawn)